Tuesday 3 August 2010

How many times?

I've fabbed two vertical pieces for the front L/G pair from 6mm polycarbonate and in the process; realised that I could have done it better, sooner, given more thought. But it'll do. Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
Rear pair will be slightly shorter.
I gave one a light coat of paint so it would show up in the photos and give me an idea of what it might look like when done.
I had a small can of "Pewter".

Just resting in place.
I'll add some detail later.
Comparison. I'll have to stop re-designing the gear soon!
Like the caption says, I want to finalise the gear design so I can move on (I've said that before too). I've been thinking about the next step; how to get the desired results without unnecessary work, but that's another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment