Sunday 16 January 2011

Happy bunny

I've actually managed to get something done! OK it's nothing major, but I feel I've accomplished something. Something I haven't felt for a long time, so I'm a happy bunny. All I've done is added three buttons; up, down and home, along with adjustable end stops and home position to my bit banging servo code. I also upped the refresh rate to about 80Hz, from previous experience. I can substitute an EDF and could set the home position to be just below the point where the whole thing gets light on it's feet.

But I need to close the loop, so will dig out the ultrasonic rangers and try remember how to setup the ADC to read the range signal(s). I know, it's going to very crude...

Haven't had any photos recently, so thought I'd change that:

Microchip ICD2, my own dev board and standard servo.

No comments:

Post a Comment